FREEDOM LIFE FOUNDATION
Building a Future of Hope for the Next Generation
The Freedom Life Foundation accelerates our ability to help people experience the freedom and life only God can offer by funding missions (local and global outreach) as well as our Decade of Destiny goals that focus on moving the church and individuals forward in the areas of physical, financial, relational, emotional and spiritual health.
Every year we plan, implement and strengthen initiatives that stretch and grow our faith and impact. Our Decade of Destiny theme for 2017 is ABUNDANCE. We will activate our faith to move past fear and through our struggle into a place of more than enough! The Bible says that Jesus came so that we can have life and have it more abundantly. God's resources are limitless! He desires for us to have an abundance of peace, an abundance of wisdom -- everything that we need so that we can fulfill the plans and purposes for our lives, and to be a blessing to others!
DECADE OF DESTINY YEAR 6: ABUNDANCE GOALS FOR 2017
- 1,000 People Make Decisions to Follow Jesus
- 1,300 People Attend Freedom Life Regularly
- 2,000 People Attend Freedom Life During Our Double Days
- Secure Land for Future Christiana Campus
- Increase FL Ministry School Enrollment to 50+
- Assist in Planting 10 Churches Locally & Globally
- Raise $500,000 through the Freedom Life Foundation
- Grow our Serving Teams by Adding 200 New Dream Team Members
- Expand our Small Group & Discipleship Strategies by Offering 50+ Groups & Opportunities
- Expand Community Care Outreach Initiatives
Freedom Life supports missions globally and locally. We financially support families and organizations who evangelize and minister outside of the US -- in Honduras, Eygpt, India, Indonesia and Israel in partnership with the Assemblies of God World Missions and C3 Global. We are also helping to establish new churches in Miami, Florida and Cyprus through our partnership with Zhenya & Vera Kesavich and Tony Sebastia in Thessaloniki, Greece. Within the US, we actively support the One18 Movement that equips churches and teams of individuals to share the message of Jesus Christ in Northeast regions of the US. In addition, this year Freedom Life will host its third Freedom 5K Run|Walk to benefit the A21 Campaign that fights against human trafficking and disciples survivors.
Locally, Freedom Life supports organizations that meet the needs of our people in our community and share the hope and Truth of Jesus with them. Some of these Christian non-profit agencies include Chester County Women's Services and the Parkesburg Point.
Freedom Life directly impacts our neighbors through its Community Care initiatives, which are local outreaches and events. This is achieved through the monthly Food Bank (at FL Christiana), Easter Eggstravaganza, Make a Mother's Day, Honor Sunday, Harvest Parties (including Light the Night & Fall Carnival), and blessing families at Christmastime. We believe that strong churches build strong families that build strong communities.
FREEDOM LIFE FOUNDATION PARTNERS
FL Foundation Partners are a community of generous people who are committed to resourcing the Freedom Life Foundation through significant financial giving. They commit to tithe regularly, contribute to the church vision through the FL Foundation, and attend Partner Events.
The church is not built on the gifts and talents of a few, but on the sacrifices of many. Freedom Life Foundation Partners are involved at one of these levels:
- ARMY OF GIVERS commit to give at least $25 per month, or $300-$2,499 each year.
- KINGDOM BUILDERS contribute at least $2500 each year as financial leaders in God's House.
- LEGACY GIVERS sow more than $7500 in the House each year, and give from a position of strength.
Contact us today to learn how you can be part of strategically funding the generations and advancing the Kingdom of God!
GREATER [Year 3] – Annual Report
INCREASE [Year 2] – Annual Report
THRIVE [Year 1] – Annual Report